At Progressive, our diverse group of more than 26,000 talented professionals come from all walks of life and all fields of business— spanning six large corporate offices and hundreds of smaller claims and legal offices around the country.
Whether it's the pride of working for a successful, Fortune 200 Company or the enjoyment of experiencing a unique work environment every single day—you'll soon find out there are a lot of perks to working here.
Progressive is a place where innovation and collaboration are a way of life, where hard work is celebrated and rewarded, where you can see what you're truly made of … and love what you do.
Were Hiring for September and October 2017!
Progressive is growing and were looking for talented people to join our call center team. We can help you find a position that best fits your skills and experience, whether youre searching for a new job or are interested in continuing your career. As a successful, always evolving company, Progressive may be that perfect place for you.
For our call center reps, its all about helping people. We have a variety of positions available where you can apply your passion by assisting our customers with their insurance needs.
- Inbound Sales Reps (entry level and experienced) to offer new customers the best products for their needs
- Customer Service Reps to support existing customers managing their policies
- Claims Reps to care for customers whove been in an accident
Pay Rate: $15 to $19 per hour depending on experience, plus:
- An additional 10-15% when you work evening or weekend hours
- An annual bonus of up to 16% of your salary! Our bonus program rewards each of us based on company performance
- Schedule: Most schedules will include a weekend day and evening hours.
What we look for:
Were looking for talented people who strive for excellence and have a passion for helping others.
Qualifications: One or more years of college education or relevant work experience. Work or educational experience must include:
- Customer service, sales and/or influencing others
- Fast paced and changing environment
- Multitasking and time management
- Effective communication, verbally and in writing
- Computer skills
Benefits & Perks:
As the fourth largest auto insurance company, Progressive offers the confidence and stability that comes with working for a successful and growing organization. Progressive employees also benefit from:
- Paid training, tuition assistance and career development
- Diverse, welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Casual dress (yes, you can wear jeans to work!)
- Onsite gym and wellness program with discounts and rewards
- Onsite healthcare at large locations
- The standard benefits (medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k)
Apply now and well help you begin your Progressive career in a job youll love!
Equal Opportunity EmployerJob: Contact Center Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Mayfield Village Schedule: Full-time Employee Status: Regular