AmTrust Financial Services
AmTrust North America is expanding our Inside Sales team in our home office in Cleveland, OH and we are looking for individuals who are sales driven and competitive to join our team.
This is an outbound call environment where our Agency Development Consultants market our products and manage production for agencies within their assigned territory.
Agency Development Consultants are responsible for developing and enhancing agency relationships over the phone to drive sales in a given geographic region. Position requires educating and selling the value of AmTrust products and services to both prospected and established AmTrust agencies.
This is a position with excellent opportunity for visibility and upward movement within the AmTrust sales and marketing division.Responsibilities
- Calling on partner agents appointed with AmTrust to generate new business submissions
- Prospecting new and underperforming AmTrust agents for new business opportunities
- Monitors submissions and follows up on quoted accounts as well as incomplete submissions
- Actively participates in weekly sales calls and quarterly and annual sales team meetings
- Performs on specific monthly , quarterly, and annual sales goals and revenue objectives
- Trains partner agents on AmTrust products and underwriting guidelines
- Trains partner agents on use of on-line quoting and account management systems
- Maintains an understanding AmTrust products, services and solutions and initiates discussions with other business units as appropriate
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 2+ years insurance experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task is a must
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Willingness to learn multiple lines of business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven team player
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.