At Progressive, our diverse group of more than 26,000 talented professionals come from all walks of life and all fields of business— spanning six large corporate offices and hundreds of smaller claims and legal offices around the country.
Whether it's the pride of working for a successful, Fortune 200 Company or the enjoyment of experiencing a unique work environment every single day—you'll soon find out there are a lot of perks to working here.
Progressive is a place where innovation and collaboration are a way of life, where hard work is celebrated and rewarded, where you can see what you're truly made of … and love what you do.
Sales Representative - Inbound Call Center - Commercial Lines
For our Sales Representatives, it's about more than just asking for the sale-it's about connecting with our customers and offering the best insurance solutions for their business needs. Often one of the first points of contact for customers, our call center Sales Representatives are very important to our success.
In our paid training program, you'll become a licensed insurance agent and receive a solid base of insurance knowledge, so you can feel confident providing exceptional customer service. With the support of a collaborative team, you'll build relationships with small business owners looking to insure their commercial vehicles. You'll only take incoming calls - no cold calling!
As you grow with our team, you'll continue to receive coaching and development making you eligible for future promotional opportunities.
Pay Rate: $15 - $19/hr depending upon related experience, plus:
* $500 sign-on bonus if you already have a Property & Casualty license
* Additional 10-15% shift differential pay when you work evenings or weekends
* Annual gainshare bonus of up to 16% of your salary! Our bonus program rewards each of us based on company performance
Start Date & Schedule:
August 14, 2017; Schedule Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. - 6:15 p.m.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Build trust by understanding the unique needs of our customers' business, and offering the best insurance solutions to meet those needs
* Educate customers on our commercial lines insurance products and services while identifying opportunities to sell additional products
* One or more years of college education or relevant work experience
* Work or educational experience must include:
o Customer service, sales and/or influencing others
Prefer experience with B2B sales
o Fast paced and changing environment
o Multitasking and time management skills
o Effectively communicating verbally and in writing
o Computer skills
Benefits & Perks:
As the No.1 commercial auto insurer in the nation, Progressive offers the confidence and stability that comes with working for a growing, always evolving organization. As an employee, you will enjoy an inclusive environment that embraces strategic thinking, drive and passion. Progressive employees also benefit from:
* Paid training, tuition assistance and career development
* Diverse, welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
* Casual dress (yes, you can wear jeans to work!)
* Wellness program with discounts & rewards, and onsite gym at our large locations
* Onsite healthcare at large locations and the standard benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
Apply now to find a job you'll love!
Equal Opportunity Employer