CRM Business Analyst
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Under general supervision, the CRM Business Analyst will develop and maintain the global CRM and front office business processes to ensure continued delivery of innovative, high quality solutions to meet business needs for global client development.Responsibilities
- Implements Salesforce projects, supporting complex implementations for sales cloud, Miller Heiman Sales Methodology support including Sales Access Manager (Strategic Selling/Conceptual Selling and Large Account Management Process), Informatica Cloud Integration platform, community cloud, and/or Pardot B2B marketing cloud and Avention Sales Prospecting platform
- Builds interfaces and tools for further integration and development of CRM
- Gathers, writes and manages complex requirements for CRM projects; Program Management (Capital project, large projects, Tradeshow and Event Management support, marketing Campaigns support); Cross Functional Project Management (Lead & Pipeline Streamline); Business Case, Front Office Processes Development (CPQ, Digital Transformation); Lead to Cash workflow development
- Delivers train-the-trainer and end-user training for Salesforce
- Analyzes end-user support, system configuration, complex formulas and system maintenance; assists users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Makes recommendations to improve overall complexity of the ORG; analyzes user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings etc.
- Performs detailed analysis of technical and business requirements; creates solutions to meet business and technical challenges
- Researches changes in upcoming versions of salesforce.com and other integrated applications; provides recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity
- Facilitates effective knowledge transfer and proactive collaboration to drive success and efficiency in global sales
- Manages and participates in special projects as assigned
- Upholds the Crawford Code of Conduct
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS or similar discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6+ years of overall experience in IT & engineering with CRM cloud computing & technology enablement platforms
- 3+ years of sales operations, finance or analytics experience - preferably in a sales environment that includes experience in developing and modifying moderately complex business process
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com, or similar CRM Experience required
- Proven track record of gathering, writing and managing complex requirements for CRM projects
- Maintains a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow, dashboard and reporting
- In-depth knowledge of agile & waterfall methodologies for SDLC - scrums, sprints, epics, user stories
- Use of SaaS APIs (via Informatica Cloud, java, etc.) to integrate CRM with other tools. Experience with Informatica Cloud System and MDM Customer Cloud 360 tool desired
- In-depth knowledge of BA fundamentals, tools, and best practices required
- Strong personal interaction, confidence, written and verbal communication skills; ability to lead the training sessions
Based in Atlanta, Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRD-A and CRD-B) is the worlds largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford Solution offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management and legal settlement administration. More information is available at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.