Account Executive-Contractor Connection
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Under the general direction of the Regional Manager, conducts sales/liaison calls on potential clients in assigned territory; develops new business for all products and services; promotes quality improvement in delivery services to assure continued use of Crawford services by clients; provides required reporting information to Home Office; develops sales agreements for new services to clients.Responsibilities
- Develops sales plan for territory.
- Identifies and develops new business prospects.
- Prepares sales proposals using data from potential client.
- Makes sales presentations to clients.
- Conducts pricing analysis in conjunction with National Sales Manager.
- Maintains contacts with current customers; resolves problems when necessary.
- Continuously evaluates and re-evaluates client needs.
- Identifies quality problems with service delivery; participates in development of corrective actions.
- Assists in evaluating market conditions, market trends and competitive companies.
- May provide Market Communications input for development of promotional tools.
- Maintains awareness of market trends in products, services and packaging of products.
- Supplies all necessary information for reporting and client setup to appropriate Home Office personnel.
- Continues to improve sales skills through courses and seminars.
- Attends industry functions; upholds professional image of corporation.
- Participates in special projects as requested.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business Administration, Risk Management, Insurance or a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience delivering claims handling services and/or supervising those who do.
- Position requires frequent travel, some of which will be overnight. Sales training may be required by the corporation from time to time.
- Good working knowledge of general insurance principles, terminology, customs and practices.
- Skills in the area of developing new sales leads, proposal preparation, coordination and utilization of technical staff, negotiating techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational ability.
- Good computer skills; understanding of sales databases.
Based in Atlanta, Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRD-A and CRD-B) is the worlds largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford Solution offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management and legal settlement administration. More information is available at www.crawfordandcompany.com.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.