AmTrust Financial Services
Are you a motivated customer focused individual? Looking for an inside sales career? We are looking for sale savvy candidates that are interested in a career with outstanding growth and earning potential. After completing company provided training and prep courses you will need to pass your state licensing exam. From there youll be a licensed insurance sales professional.
Our work environment is one of collaboration and teamwork. We laugh, play hard, and work extra hard in order to do a good job as a team. We all work to sell a great insurance product, with an innovative approach. We, at AmVenture encourage employees to be themselves and provide us with new ideas regularly. There is a great work-life balance that exists at AmVenture and employees are regularly motivated to do more with less. We celebrate when a new policy has been bound, recognize those top performers, as well as the team.
Licensed property and casualty insurance agent and sales professional. Takes in-bound calls from interested shoppers (prospects) and help them find the best solution for their small business insurance needs. NO COLD CALLING and you get to own you list of prospects. Ability to sell insurance products from a number of insurance companies resulting in higher sales. Solid base compensation, benefits, paid training (including P&C insurance course and licensing), and a very lucrative bonus program top tier agents will make over $100,000 a year in base plus bonus. The more you sell, the more you make and there is not a cap!Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizing best practices and your own skills, achieve extraordinary sales results which meet or exceed company and customer expectations
- Strong ability to gain clients trust and address their insurance needs so they can reach a financial benefit
- Capability to cross-sell insurance products to clients to increase premium and sale numbers
- Strong educating skills to explain the insurance process to our clients
- Deliver outstanding client service to all customers
- Communicating with underwriting to maximize accounts and assess risks that fit within our appetite
- Being an owner of your own personal book of leads, and a strong desire to grow your book of business
- Excellent team player that will help coworkers achieve success, and will seek help when needed
- Fast paced sales environment with frequent customer contact
- High volume call center
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Proven success in a sales commission environment
- Ability to notice buying signs from a customer and act upon them accordingly
- Willingness to overcome client objections and move the call forward
- Being a goal driven person that never settles for the status-quo
Preferred Skills and Experiences:
- Insurance designation (CPCU, AIC, ARM)
- Prior experience within insurance industry
- High school diploma
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.