AmTrust Financial Services
Customer Service, Sales
The Telemarketer will be responsible for making outbound telephone sales contacting existing customers to purchase Commercial Insurance or Workers Compensation Insurance or to offer new insurance. Duties include but are not limited to:Responsibilities
- Execute outbound calls as required;
- Assess and consult customer needs accordingly;
- Documents transactions by completing forms and record logs;
- Explain product features and benefits;
- Exposed to confidential information and expected to maintain confidentiality at all times; must adhere to compliance and regulations;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Be able to achieve set daily goals with high call volume.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 6 months of telesales experience, 1+ years preferred;
- Self-motivated; organized, detail oriented, strong desire to learn and grow;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and telephonic sales skills;
- Goal oriented and focused on meeting production goals;
- Ability to operate PC-based software programs and automated business systems databases is a plus;
- Must be extremely flexible with your work schedule as business needs require.
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.