AmTrust Financial Services
Sherman Oaks California
ToCo Warranty, a division of AmTrust Financial, is looking for motivated individuals to join our inbound/outbound sales team.
This is a full time position with base compensation and benefits, which includes a generous base plus an aggressive commission structure.
You will be in charge of maintaining a prospective client list, in which you will be providing solutions for your client's various needs. During your shift, you will receive inbound calls as well as dial outbound to "warm" leads. There is a strong potential for upward mobility, so we are looking for career minded individuals who are looking to grow with us.Responsibilities
Essential Job Functions:
- Participates with ToCo Warranty Sales Management to set and prioritize strategies and tactics that ensure the achievement of Sales Plan Objectives.
- Executes on strategies designed to open new customer accounts, increase penetration into existing accounts, and increase individual account revenue/profitability.
- Produces quarterly updates, revisions, and modifications to sales plan objectives to maximize sales revenues and to meet or exceed corporate sales objectives.
- Forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams with input from management.
- Shares "best practices" and innovative ideas with the sales organization that can impact ToCo Warranty's overall success.
- Engage our inside sales office by demonstrating a capability of driving day-to-day operations and facilitating the successful execution of the sales plan objectives.
- Implements directives received from the management of ToCo Warranty on a timely basis.
- Maximizes the use of office time to schedule appointments, manage administrative tasks and maintain accurate records tracks sales, monitor's sales results and analyzes sales data within the Inside Account Executive's territory.
- Submits completed reports on sales activities and/or required paperwork on a timely basis, as directed.
- Manages sales operations for their territory in accordance with ToCo Warranty's company policies and procedures
- Develops, cultivates, and maintains relationships with customers in support of Toco Warranty sales plan objectives
- Serves as an ambassador for ToCo Warranty while representing the organization, managing customer relationships, attending key events, symposia, etc
- Provides timely and effective customer service for their customers.
- 2+ year of sales experience
- Fluent in English AND Spanish required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Familiarity with CRM interfaces such as Sales Force is a strong plus
- Computer skills, including basic internet navigation and strong knowledge of MS Office Suite are required
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
AmTrust Financial Services, Inc. was founded in 1998 to provide property and casualty insurance to small businesses. Through acquisitions and organic growth, AmTrust Financial Services has since grown to become a multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. Our financial stability is based upon a philosophy of niche diversity with a focus on low-hazard risk.
Since its inception, AmTrust has crafted a balanced portfolio of insurance products including:
- Multiline Small Business Insurance
- Warranty and Specialty Risk Insurance
- Specialty Program Business Insurance
In November 2006, the company became publicly traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol AFSI. With extensive underwriting experience and a prestigious "A" (Excellent) Financial Size "XI" rating from A.M. Best, AmTrust has earned a reputation as an innovative, technology driven provider of insurance products. Our commitment to excellence is the common thread connecting each of our businesses.