- Career Level
- Not Specified
In this role, the Marketing Consultant is responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to support the business objectives. This involves working closely with Sales Consultants, Account Executives and other internal resources to develop marketing concepts. Creating, out-of-the-box thinking is required to craft the vision and execute marketing strategies both business to business and business to consumer.Key responsibilities
- Develop strategies that support business growth, including copy and visual strategy. Present strategies to senior management and receive approval
- Independently manage multiple projects from creative to development
- Conduct Consumer Research, evaluate results and make recommendations
- Track, measure and evaluate marketing results
- Ensure compliance with all relevant federal / state insurance and security regulations, as they relate to sales and marketing material development and distribution.
- Develop copy for marketing and training materials
- Develop training materials to support sales efforts
- Develop business unit quarterly newsletters
- Develop and launch consumer communications and track performance
Demonstrates the ability to work independently. Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills. Collaborates with internal and external clients to obtain and share information and effectively manage productive strategies. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and with frequent interruptions. Ability to work under tight deadlines. Excellent organizational skills and creative thinker. Must have a thorough understanding of consumers.
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations
- On-line marketing experience
- Trade show marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure to meet and exceed goals
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Intermediate level proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- High attention to detail - sharp eye and meticulous
- Analyze successful and unsuccessful marketing plans and identify areas of improvement
- Excellent copy-writing skills.