Agency Sales Agent
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Who we are:
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.
What's in it for me?
- Paid holidays, vacations, and sick days
- Corporate benefits for insurance products
- Competitive insurance: medical, dental & vision after 90 days of employment
- Quarterly incentives for achieving established production tiers
- Love to travel? Personal travel opportunities at discounted pricing
- We offer extensive training to aid you in your career development through The Auto Club University
- A pension plan (after completing 1 year of service) with full vesting at the completion of 5 years
- We encourage you to participate in our 401(k) Plan after 30 days with a matching contribution after 1 year
What you'll do:
When you join our Agency as a Sales Agent your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct sales of personal lines insurance (non-standard auto and property) and/or insurance to AAA members and prospective members via telephone.
- Quote insurance rates, qualify applicants, check/verify data, and enter new business applications and related documents in an accurate manner.
- Resolve membership/insurance problems using discretion and independent judgment including handling of accounting problems and correspondence.
- Provide support to Field & Direct Sales Agents, Policy Management Group Representatives, Management, and other internal and external clients and partners through information and counseling on Agency products and services.
What you bring:
- Equivalent of high school education/GED, 2-3 years of successful experience in commercial or auto/property insurance sales required
- Strong organization, customer service and sales skills required
- Must be able to demonstrate competency/knowledge of insurance coverage, terminology, and practices
- Must have current valid P&C insurance license
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE