Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
Company: Peachtree Special Risk Brokers LLC
Peachtree Special Risk Brokers LLC., a subsidiary Brown & Brown, Inc. headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida is seeking an Assistant Broker. The successful candidate will work directly with an established broker with the expectation that their ultimate role will be that of a broker after a limited training period. Under general supervision from a Broker, Profit Center Leader or other executive, individual’s primary duties are in the analysis of market research information and in the sale and renewal of business. Develops and utilizes creative strategies based on analysis to produce new and renewal business.
- Builds, expands and solidifies relationships with clients at all levels within the company and leads appropriate resources to address the client’s needs, including risks and the identification and resolution of underwriting or policy issues.
- Analyzes market information in order to develop, design, and implement creative strategies for sales team members and customers.
- Develops and successfully acquires new business revenue from new and existing clients.
- Prospects sectors and market areas by identifying business needs and proposing company products and services.
- Obtains prospects and actively pursues and creates interest by telephone calls, writing letters, or making personal visits.
- Retains knowledge of all markets available to maximize opportunities to negotiate placements.
- Services the designated book of business as it relates to marketing, administration and sales.
- Monitors, identifies and develops new methods for processes and procedures.
- Maintains compliance with Quality Control guidelines.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- An active state insurance license.
- One (1) or more years of successful insurance experience.
- Possess thorough knowledge of Excess & Surplus Lines insurance.
- Works will with others in a team environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.