- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Automobile Club of Missouri has an immediate opening for a Sales Professional to assist an Insurance Sales Agent. AAA is a nationally known brand. If you are a self starter, enthusiastic and love working with the public we want to talk to you. Responsibilities include:
- Establish insured relationships, cross-sell, and follow-up with insured's.
- Respond to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage's, prepare insurance proposals, policy changes, transfers, and billing clarification.
- Outbound sales calls.
- Provide prompt, accurate and friendly customer service. Service can include answering incoming phone calls promptly with a high level of professionalism and courtesy while providing accurate and efficient information to insured's.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with total commitment to success each and every day.
- Excellent customer service, communication and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and possess valuable selling skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment and possess organizational skills.
- Accuracy and detail oriented in all areas of work.
- Experience with Windows based software including Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Property and Casualty License Required.
- Able to learn computer functions.
- Experience in working in an insurance agency preferred, but not required.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Sales or equivalent combination of experience in related field is preferred.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.' AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE