Account Executive I
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Account Executive I is responsible for providing internal and external support and in-house service for clients. Acting as a liaison, the Account Executive supports sales force and identifies sales opportunities by evaluating clients current situation and pursuing new product, distribution, or service opportunities.
Primary Job Accountabilities/Responsibilities:
- Manages implementation process with oversight from Director, Account Management or AVP, Account Management by coordinating and completing tasks associated with installation planning and execution.
- Manages client relationship by building and maintaining a positive relationship with key client contacts.
- Facilitates relationship building between client, vendor management and utility resources. Manages integrity of client data by ensuring quality of business arrangement data from proposal through implementation process.
- Evaluates client's financial performance and provides management and client with recommendations to ensure program profitability.
- Manages contracted services to ensure service levels are achieved.
Candidate will be able to live anywhere in the U.S.
Basic Qualifications Required - Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 6 months of marketing, business or related experience.
- Bachelor ' s degree or equivalent experience.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge:
- PC literate (Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas both verbally and written.
- Effective project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in mortgage origination and/or escrow servicing industry.
- Understanding of operational organizational structure.
- General understanding of property insurance.