ARS Account Executive
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Provide oversight and leadership for ARS client team driving growth and developing marketing strategies for largest partner within roadside services. The position will provide leadership and direction to ensure growth across all verticles- direct mail, tele-services, web and direct response TV. The relationship leader will also lead the initiative to maximize other corporate products and services to the partner portfolio. A key responsibility will be to develop high potential talent within the organization.
- Develop partner marketing plans with P&L responsibility for managing marketing budget and CV hurdles
- Lead team through RFQ/RFP process - negotiated terms of contracts
- Developed partnerships with Assistance Centers supporting Roadside Service Calls
- Developmed partnerships with cross-functional teams with ARS to drive performance improvements
- Lead quarterly strategy planning session with partners; participating in additional partner meetings including weekly status updates, process improvement, trouble-shooting, or growth-focused meetings
- Mentor/guide direct reports development of annual partner marketing plans, understanding/balancing their Critical to Qualities (CTQs) with Allstate Roadside Services goals
- Develop solid partner relationships at highest levels as a proactive business strategist; responsible for proposing and implementing new products/channels to expand partner relationships and responding decisively to changes in market; clarify partner expectations for successful program execution and integration; primary point of partner contact for the business in managing/resolving strategy partner issues and providing leadership for internal best practices sharing and strategy building across business functions; ensures each direct report relationship manager:
- Becomes a key advocate for assigned partners
- Identifies/documents client CTQs
- Ensures marketing execution team is meeting goals set for monthly campaigns and work with them to find solutions for growth and improvement
- Develops action plans to facilitate achievement of all partner CTQs
- Leads weekly partner update calls and follows through on action items
- Develops, maintains, and enhances excellent working relationship with assigned partners and proactively ensure deepening of senior relationships with partner and Allstate Roadside Services
- Understand partner performance dynamics to develop and support key business strategies
- Become key driver of financial and campaign reporting to ensure Allstate Roadside Services P&L hurdles are met with assigned partners
- Experienced marketer with 10+ years of experience leading partner relationships and developing strategic marketing plans
- 7+ years proven client/vendor relationship management skills
- Concise and clear communications; solid interpersonal skills
- Clear thinker who has the ability to focus the organization on critical items
- Inclusive leader experienced in leading a team; external focus
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent marketing experience including experience in client relationship management
- Experience developing presentations and pitching to all levels of management
- Strategic leadership and planning, balancing Allstate Roadside Services and partner needs to develop strategy and drive business solutions; customer centric and business goals advocate
- Project management skills - able to manage multiple projects
- Financial proficiency and analytical skills
- Six Sigma MBB/BB/GB certification preferred
- Strategic mindset
- Open and active listener
- Problem solving, decision making,
- Strong negotiation and organization skills
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.