Customer Service Representative
- Career Level
- Entry Level
Young America Insurance was established in 1974 and has grown to be one of the Largest Top 500 Owned and Operated Companies in the United States. Our commitment to providing fast, dependable service and competitive rates for general auto insurance has made us one of the fastest growing auto insurance groups.
- Sales of Auto Policies
- Provide professional, courteous service to our customers
- Accept payments and process transactions
- Identify any potential needs the customer may have
- Follow up with customers on quotes, renewals and cancellations
- Involved with marketing initiatives for new business development
- Maintain work area and office clean and neat
- May require some travel within locations for coverage purposes within city
- Run bank deposits as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Computer literate desirable
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is A PLUS!
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be assertive and ability to provide a first-rate experience for our customers
- High School diploma
- We do provide training an preparation for state licensing
- Previous experience in customer service or in the insurance industry a plus!
We are committed to our employees and offer competitive wages, incentives, and an excellent benefit package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K plan and several voluntary benefits that can be selected based on individual needs. In addition, we offer paid Vacation Time, Sick time, and several paid Holidays. Start pay is $12 p/hr, with potential to earn up to $14 p/hr. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Apply online at https://www.fredloya.com/careers or send resume to email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Customer Service Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly