Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
Company: Braishfield Associates, Inc.
Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance and reinsurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional associations, and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, our offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE at “BRO”. The Company is ranked as the seventh largest such organization in the United States and eighth in the World by Business Insurance magazine. We are a decentralized, highly competitive, profit oriented sales and service organization comprised of people of the highest integrity and quality, bound together by clearly defined goals and prideful relationships.
Braishfield is an insurance Wholesale Broker/MGA. We are seeking an experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager (CSR) to join our team in the Orlando, FL office. We represent Admitted and Non-Admitted (Excess & Surplus Lines) carriers.
- Support a large book of business for commercial binding/brokerage business.
- Setup new business submission files.
- Process binder requests, endorsement requests and other service related requests.
- Issue and review policies.
- Order and review inspections.
- Ensure compliance with Quality Control guidelines.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent - Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- MUST have at least 1 year of insurance experience.
- MUST have active FL 2-20 or 4-40 insurance license.
- Be highly energetic.
- Be conscientious and detail oriented.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Able to handle a fast paced environment and multi-task.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Committed to work hard in an environment absolutely committed to excellent customer service.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.