Assistant Sales Producer (Independence Ohio)
- Career Level
- Not Specified
AAA East Central is growing and has immediate opportunities for motivated individuals to join our exclusive team of Agents. Our door is open to talented sales professionals who possess ambition, initiative, self-determination, strong work ethic, career dedication, and a winning attitude.
This position offers extensive training to help ensure a seamless transition into an Insurance Sales Agent position. In the Assistant Sales Producer role you will perform a multitude of duties to develop job knowledge and the skills necessary to succeed in an inside sales agent role. You will be exposed to the many facets of the Direct Sales Unit while supporting the Ohio sales team. This includes making outbound and taking inbound calls to build your member service and sales skills. Your success is highly valued and this role will help develop the necessary job knowledge and sales skills to be successful as an Inside Sales Agent for AAA.
Our Insurance Company is a financially strong and stable organization rated A+ by Best's Rating System. We offer an array of insurance products and services and these multiple business lines have enabled us to endure rapidly changing trends, an important factor to consider for career stability in a challenging economy.
AAA will support you by offering:
- National brand recognition, over 15 million members in 20 states
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation in since 1900
- Exclusive recognition programs for top performers
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) with a match.
- Paid training
- Insurance license sponsorship
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Your success will require you to:
- Support growth, retention, service and profitability goals in a Direct Sales environment
- Assist in the sales and service of all insurance and membership products
- Review insurance applications, schedule inspections, amendment order preparations
- Document retrieval, review insurance applications for accuracy/completeness and confirm policy details for underwriting
- Complete and process policy & membership changes and payments
- Respond to member inquiries regarding products & services
- Make outbound calls necessary to collect payments, complete new insurance policy/membership sales, solicit sales referrals and conduct product referrals
- Cross sell insurance & membership products, develop sales lead opportunities through contacts while conducting positive and effective communications with colleagues and members.
- 2+ yrs. sales experience highly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience preferred
- Successful completion of pre-employment requirements
- Ability to pass a hair follicle drug screening
- Be an effective communicator both written and verbal
- Have computer experience and good organizational skills
- Provide excellent customer service to support insurance and member retention
If you're a 'take charge' individual and want to learn more about what AAA has to offer and how you can make a difference with our members, please submit your resume today!
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE