- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Do you enjoy helping agents and their sales staff to find exciting ways to learn and take their businesses to the next level?
The Sales Instructor opportunity with Allstate Insurance Company will require you to use your training and coaching skills with our new and existing Agents. Youll be part of a team that delivers and effectively educates new and existing agencies and their licensed support staff. Our training provides sales-focused education to ensure Allstate agencies are able to follow operational policies and procedures. This is a position that will make a difference!
- Deliver effective Allstate product and technology education to agencies through a variety or mediums, such as instructor-led training and presentations, web conferences (such as WebEx), and teleconferences
- Assist with the planning, development, and review of educational programs to ensure effective course materials
- Documentation and reporting of education delivery activities
- Establish positive rapport with field sales leadership and agencies
- 3 plus years of training experience, preferably with a property & casualty and/or life insurance company
- Ability to coordinate, facilitate and deliver education via stand-up instruction, webcasts, agency visits and phone
- Sales experience preferred
- Obtaining and maintaining valid Property & Casualty and Life & Health license.
- Must be willing to travel for business needs
- Sales experience preferred
- Microsoft Office proficiency required. (Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.