Arity-Account Management-Sr Mgr
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field cant be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. Youll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. Well help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, youll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And youll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
This role is responsible for developing and nurturing productive relationships with assigned Arity customers, effectively using strong communication and collaboration skills to ensure that the customers experience with Arity products is consistently high quality. Ensures that the customer understands and appreciates the value proposition of our products. Expands the relationship through upsell.
Coaches other account team members to build the groups collective knowledge of our portfolio, to have empathy for the challenges that customers face and suggests ways to work effectively with internal teams to deliver and achieve economically beneficial outcomes and positive customer experiences.
The Arity Senior account manager will also partner with the Arity sales person and implementation manager to ensure a seamless transition from onboarding to a successful experience going forward.
- Develops solid customer relationships at the highest levels as a proactive business strategist.
- Sets and initiates expectations as a guideline for successful program execution and integration and serves as the primary point of contact for the business stakeholder on a daily basis and also for managing/resolving issues.
- Develops to overall account management team strategy: Provides leadership for creating internal account management best practices including documents, templates, meetings protocol, etc.
- Develops and proactively evaluates procedures and processes regularly and recommends alternatives or improvements.
- Develops and proactively sets action plans for proposing new products and services to their customers and coaches other managers.
- Works cross functionally between business/sales team and technical/implementation team to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Ensures customer contracts, billing and revenue forecasting are accurate.
- Develops and lead strategic planning sessions with customers. Coordinate Quarterly Business Reviews, engaging, briefing and bringing other Arity team members to the table as needed.
- Understand the consumer marketing application of Aritys products and can consult with the customers consumer program managers.
- Project Management: Proactively monitors customer needs on an ongoing and ensures that the product team aligns their dates to customer needs.
Guidance and Leadership
- Ability to initiate structure for a growing Arity account management practice. Creates and shares out planning templates and/ or presentations with other account managers to provide guidance.
- Oversees and provides guidance on how to use and creates CSat metrics and measurement approach for Arity accounts, makes operational recommendations on how to improve the Customer experience.
- Establishes budgets for accounts and ensures the overall team is billing appropriately.
- Able to effectively present, persuade, and obtain support of program opportunities from higher levels of Arity management.
- Shares knowledge by providing feedback to product and marketing teams with respect to marketing materials based on in depth knowledge of customer needs and priorities.
- Provides direction and guidance by actively building relationships across teams, team members and senior leaders in order to collaborate on business strategies.
- Bachelors degree required with 10+ year experience in Account Management, with a preference for Insurance, software or telematics experience.
- Ability to serve as the internal advocate for Customers with the expertise to communicate Customer expectations and resolve differences.
- Effective in establishing priorities for own accounts and across account managers; highly organized.
- Strong influencing skills
- Can effectively direct tactical activities in support of strategic initiatives
- Experience with presense (interfacing with business leadership and client leadership) within an organization.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.