Customer Service Representative - Personal Lines
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Are you looking for a challenge and enjoy helping others? We are looking for the best possible insurance Personal Lines CSR – someone who is a self-motivated team player who works well under pressure and is able to multi-task and prioritize. Candidates must hold a current FL Insurance license (4-40, 20-44 or 2-20 license) or a SC Producers License. Candidates with a SC Producer License need to be eligible for a 9044-Nonresident Personal Lines Agent Florida License.
The CSR provides an exceptional customer service experience through all customer conversations and transactions. The CSR is responsible for handling inquiries from customers and agents regarding coverage billing, applications, endorsements, cancellations, payments, reinstatements and/or commissions. CSR’s may also coordinate the resolution of various account problems such as corrections and/or requested endorsements. Seeking individuals that are active listeners to customer issues and questions, showing interest and compassion. Precise focus on first call resolution achieving customer satisfaction at all levels.
Essential Job Functions
- Answers telephones and responds to basic customer questions and/or forwards call to appropriate personnel.
- Records call on account history record with results of the inquiry; initiates required confirmation without direct supervision. Researches customer inquiries and responds to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Processes customer requests by sending faxes, returning telephone messages, sending mail documents, or using other related communication.
- Processes calls in a manner that ensures service level agreements (SLAs) are met or exceeded. Records calls, processes requests and updates account history with results of inquiry to include proper documentation.
- Interfaces with team members, management, and customers in reference to customer service issues.
- Reviews client reports on a weekly basis to ensure data integrity; prepares and submits report to management.
- Reviews and recommends modifications to procedures and workflow as necessary to ensure efficient and effective processing of transactions.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Two or more years of customer service or other telephone experience
- Experience working with organizational functions and personnel
- Experience working with computer software and telephone technology
- Insurance experience required, preferably with an insurance agency or direct carrier
- FL license 4-40, 20-44 or 2-20 or SC Producers License required. Candidates with a SC Producer License need to be eligible for a 9044-Nonresident Personal Lines Agent Florida License.
- Experience in homeowners insurance preferred
- Excellent listening/communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast paced, high volume call center
- Strong attention to detail and good decision making skills
- Business and analytical problem solving skills
- Good personal computer skills, including proficiency in keyboard skills
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of this job
- English required, bi-lingual Spanish a plus
Apply for Customer Service Representative - Personal Lines
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly