Territory Sales Manager
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. is a diversified specialty property/casualty insurer with offices in Dallas-Fort Worth, San Antonio, Chicago, Los Angeles and Atlanta. Hallmark markets, underwrites and services approximately half a billion dollars annually in commercial and personal insurance premiums in select markets. Hallmark is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas and its common stock is listed on NASDAQ under the symbol "HALL."
As Hallmark continues to grow, we strive to find talented, innovative and creative professionals to join our team. We offer very competitive compensation and benefit packages combined with a team atmosphere that encourages independent initiative and professional growth.
Hallmark Specialty Personal Lines is the personal lines operating unit of Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. (NASDQ: HALL) currently operating in 10 states. Hallmark is developing the industry’s premier insurance enterprise. Innovation, entrepreneurial vision, and focused execution are the cornerstones to our success.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for team players that are self-starters, can work unsupervised, have the ability to cultivate business relationships and are prepared to grow with the unit in a fast paced, dynamic environment. The successful candidates will be instrumental in taking over an established territory and developing existing and new agency relationships to generate production growth to meet company expectations.
Required qualifications for the Territory Sales Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- Bi-Lingual Preferred (English and Spanish)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to travel overnight trips
- Time management
- A working knowledge of insurance operations: claims, coverage’s, products and underwriting are preferable to effectively communicate with agency and company personnel
- Strong marketing orientation with the ability to develop strong marketing strategies that meet revenue goals
- Ability to build internal/external relationships and develop long-term strategic relationships
- Responsible for creating account strategies to maintain and develop existing agency relationships in order to meet company objectives
- Prospect identification, client acquisition and relationship development in order to meet company objectives
- Develop marketing initiatives and strategies for market penetration
- Must be able to follow and execute detailed marketing plans
- Required to evaluate agency relationships for profitability
- Attend and participate in agent conventions
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
- Choice of healthcare plans
- Choice of dental plans
- Paid time off program
- Company car
- Company phone
Apply for Territory Sales Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly