Producer - Personal Lines
We are seeking a passionate sales person to join our Personal Lines team. This person will be responsible for working directly with prospects and clients, assessing their personal property risk exposures, making appropriate recommendations and placing coverage to address those risks.
- Solicit new business sales
- Qualify leads
- Prepare and market new submissions
- Prepare summaries of insurance
- Propose quotations to the insured and bind coverage
- Identify and contact lead sources to assess, recommend and secure appropriate insurance coverage
- Conduct annual coverage reviews to identify and cover additional risk exposures
- Work with the Personal Team on remarketing accounts as necessary
- Foster and maintain professional networking relationships with clients
- Hold a NJ Property & Casualty Insurance license
- 3 Years’ sales experience
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Applied Epic experience is a plus
CRISP is a boutique, full service insurance agency headquartered in Branchburg NJ. It’s really the people that make CRISP the kind of company it is. We hire people who are smart and determined, and we favor ability over experience. We’re a company that strives to maintain the open culture in which everyone is a hands-on contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. We encourage CRISP employees to ask questions about any number of company issues and offer up insight and suggestions. Our offices are designed to encourage interactions between staff within and across teams, and to spark conversation about work as well as play.