Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities. That's Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
Risk Management Information Services (RMIS) is seeking an Information Account Executive (IAE).
Risk Management Information Services (RMIS), part of National Accounts in Business Insurance (BI), is most known for and is responsible for the creation and enhancement of e-CARMA® - a web-based application providing relevant, comprehensive claim information to larger Casualty customers in a format that allows them to effectively analyze their loss data, keep up with claim activity and discover loss trends.
Information Account Executives (IAE's) are focused on helping internal and external customers get the most out of e-CARMA and other RMIS products and services. The IAE has a high level of independence and a great degree of authority and may support less complex Middle Market and/or more complex National Accounts in their assignment. This role collaborates daily with business partners in Underwriting, Claim, and Risk Control to sell and retain business.
Additionally, the IAE provides individual and group training to customers (such as Risk Managers, EHS, Corporate Safety Managers, Loss Prevention, HR, Workers Compensation Managers and others) to maximize their usage of RMIS software. The IAE Interprets complex insurance loss data and clearly communicates actionable information to non-technical customers. Analyzes customer outcomes, identifies actionable opportunities for improvement, and measures the effectiveness of cost reduction initiatives.
The IAE has a high degree of collaboration internally and externally. The IAE builds consultative relationships with clients through email, phone, and in-person meetings and high value consultations.
At this level, the incumbent handles the moderately complex situations within the parameters of authority described in the job; independently resolves difficult issues; identifies and makes recommendations to take advantage of opportunities which enhance the RMIS products and services.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate with Middle Markets and/or National Accounts Account Executives, Claim Account Executives and Risk Control during the sales process in support of attracting/retaining accounts.
- This may include development of a marketing and sales strategy for presentation to clients describing products and services available.
- Implement customer service and product strategy.
- Conduct product training for internal and external customers.
- Provide continual customer service to clients.
- This includes additional client training, resolution of information problems, assisting clients with programming and reporting requirements, etc.
- Discuss data quality issues with Operations Analyst; assist with or manage the correction of data.
- Consult with product users on information needs, analysis of data, generation of reports, etc.
- Analyze the flow of information through systems and recommend necessary systems or product change for improvement.
- Research and correct information problems for all users of the product (i.e., clients, brokers, internal Travelers staff).
- Other duties as assigned.
A Bachelors degree (or equivalent work experience) is required.
Intermediate proficiency levels of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required.
Intermediate written, oral and presentation skills is required.
Education, Work Experience & Knowledge
- At least 2 years of Property/Casualty Insurance is preferred.
- Basic working knowledge of Claim and Risk Management applications is preferred.
- Demonstration of Consultative skills are preferred.
- Interacts effectively with all levels of company management and clients.
Job Specific & Technical Skills & Competencies
Business/Technical Knowledge: Basic knowledge of the Risk Management Information Systems products and programs. Basic knowledge of the Property Casualty insurance business, products, and services. Communication Skills: Intermediate written, oral and presentation skills; ability to communicate persuasively. Understands, synthesizes and effectively conveys complex data. Interacts effectively with all levels of company management and clients. Computer Skills: Intermediate knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Intermediate analytical skills. Customer Focus: Solicits customer feedback to improve service. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations. Meets commitments. Responds promptly to customer needs. Teamwork/Alliance Building: Develops effective working relationships with internal (business unit staff, information systems staff) and external contacts (brokers, agents). Establishes strong coalitions and networks within and outside of the company. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views. Gives and welcomes feedback.
Travel (May travel up to 25%)
Operates standard office equipment (Occasionally) Sitting (can stand at will) (Continuously) Use of Keyboards, Sporadic 10-Key (Frequently)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE