Client Services Director
- Career Level
The Client Services Director will primarily support our Preferred Middle Market Accounts. This individual will work closely with Sales, Underwriting, Operations, Risk Advisors and Claims to develop and deploy the required process/procedures needed to effectively support new and existing Middle Market customers. This position is accountable for maintaining a high level of customer support, driving continuous process improvement and showcasing the value of our Preferred brand of Customer Experience. This role is designed to support our Brokers and Insured’s by delivering consistent and personalized support and service to our middle market customers and other accounts identified by the executive team. The Client Services Director is the primary point of contact for support in all aspects of our business relationship.
- Manage our prospective, incoming and continuing middle market accounts, including creating quality control measures and training, process development and improvement, cross functional coordination, client support, internal and external reporting of account metrics
- Liaise with Sales, Underwriting, Operations and Claims teams to help vet/develop new opportunities - this could include on-going account relations, and other internal/external needs for obtaining and sustaining customers
- Build a working relationship with all Middle Market and assigned accounts. Operate as a single point of contact for all Middle Market Accounts. (Address requests for claims status updates, Agency Port Password resets, MPN questions and audit related questions). Communicate account changes including adjuster changes, program changes, etc. to clients (agents and policyholders) in a timely manner
- Ensure that we have appropriate relationships with key decisions makers and influencers
- Manage touchpoint opportunities
- Review of customers current service/experience resulting in the recommendation of any improvements
- Work alongside our teams to manage renewals to ensure retention goals. Oversee proactive management of the unit stat process by keeping track of when unit stat filings take place for each Middle Market Account.
- Identify and manage all support issues for these accounts. This includes development of a reference guide for each account in SharePoint.
- Identify High Risk Customers and request assistance at appropriate levels
- Conduct Face-to-Face Meetings with customers as requested or assigned
- Monthly customer touches as requested or assigned
- Assist Sales, Underwriting, Claims, Operations and Marketing teams in development of annual strategic account plans that can exceed retention targets and growth
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge about assigned accounts and ensuring that client information is accurate across Company lines. This may include attending CSM meetings to discuss assigned accounts. Discussions may include open claims, reporting time, network penetration, transitional duty, service issues, trends, etc.
- Present and discuss the Services Summary Report with clients that utilized PEG services. If not presenting directly to the Decision Maker, persuade the influencers to communicate the value of working with PEG to the Decision Maker.
- Maintains service quality and cultivates the client relationship to expand new relationships within existing clients
- Track account interaction in Salesforce and Policy systems
- Provide single point of contact for account personnel, take ownership of any account issue quickly to manage and resolve client escalations
- Assists Sales, Underwriting, Operations and Claims with implementation of new account acquisitions
- Obtain knowledge of agencies current services/products needs and determines where we can address and enhanced those needs
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of industry trends, activities, technical developments and global events that affect our markets
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Master’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum seven to ten (7 - 10) years of experience in Carrier Sales/Support of Larger Revenue Customers
- Proven Sales, Operations, U/W, Claims and Customer Retention Results