Position: Sales Agent
About TZ Insurance
We develop end-to-end customer acquisition marketing programs for America’s largest insurance brands. TZ Insurance Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TRANZACT, the nation’s leading provider of customer acquisition solutions and an innovator in the technology-driven marketing arena. We leverage our deep understanding of internet marketing, technology, traditional direct marketing, sales-center operations and the insurance industry to support and exceed our clients’ sales goals. Our services include internet marketing/lead generation, inbound and outbound calling, direct mail, case working support, technology solutions and more. We have state-of-the-art sales centers with insurance agents licensed in all 50 states. Our agents are licensed for health, life, and property & casualty insurance. Our sales centers are located in Tampa, FL, Fort Myers, FL, North Canton, OH, and Charlotte, NC, with case management and QA centers in Dublin, OH and Beckley, WV.
How the Position Works
The sales agent is responsible for contacting and qualifying prospective customers, explaining features of various policies offered, and ultimately recommending the amount and type of coverage based on an analysis of each prospect's circumstances. This individual must describe policies to customers, showing them the value of brands and following-up as necessary to sell appropriate plans /policies. In order to most effectively perform this role, the sales agent must maintain thorough product knowledge and demonstrate a high degree of integrity, following quality assurance requirements. This individual also actively participates in training and coaching on an ongoing basis to improve performance.
What You Need for This Job
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to read and interpret documents (examples below)
- Customer applications, training guides, & quality assurance materials
- Maintain customer satisfaction
- Apply product and market knowledge effectively
- Follow specific guidelines for sales process and call flow
- Ability to achieve set sales goals
- Understand policy-specific figures (ex- Premium amounts)
Basic Computer Skills
- The ability to work across multiple windows, programs or screens
- Consistently at work and on time
Insurance License(s) or ability to become licensed
- Possess valid applicable resident insurance license(s) as required for position/campaign
- May include; Life, Health, Personal Lines, Property & Casualty
- Ability/willingness to become licensed
- May be sponsored through our licensing program to become eligible for position
What We Would Love to See
- Sales experience with one year+ in a sales or call center environment
- Customer Service skills
- Knowledge of how to handle difficult or emotional customer situations
- Solid reasoning/logic abilities
- Ability to apply sound and accurate judgement
More About our Culture
We live by 6 cultural principles. We never compromise one for the other. We are committed to being REAL in all of our business interactions.
Integrity- We are true to our principles, committed to keeping our word. We do the right thing.
Excellence- We strive to be extraordinary and don’t settle for average. We’re committed to growth and development. We’re innovative
Respect- We give constructive feedback to each other as a sign of respect. We balance our intensity and passion with humanity. We communicate open and honestly with no hidden agendas.
Teamwork- We use coordinated action to produce effective results. We communicate and resolve issues quickly. We take responsibility for the success of our company.
Passion- We work with energy and enthusiasm. We work hard and we have fun. We give 100% of ourselves.
Accountability- We take responsibility for our actions. We do what it takes to achieve results. We are financially focused and emphasize financial rigor.
Want More? We offer…
- Competitive salary
- Work in one of our newly renovated, state-of-the-art offices
- Flexible schedule
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability benefits
- Significant paid time off
- Paid holidays
Sound good? If so PLEASE APPLY!