Executive Marketing Consultant - reside in CA, WA, OR
- Career Level
- Not Specified
· Develops short- and long- term goals and plans to achieve premium and policy growth goals as well as monitoring and effectively manage commission rates to corporate goals.
· Develops, secures approval of, and administers an operating budget for attainment of agreed upon goals in accordance with approved plans.
· Expands products and sales and service efforts into current and new territories to positively enhance growth, retention of current customers and impact profitability of Company.
· Assists other Assurant Flood Solutions representatives with sales calls and services as needed.
· Responsible for premium and policy growth in defined territory. Implementation of business plan, documentation, and monitoring of an ongoing sales and quality service program for assigned accounts. Ensures compliance with regulatory agency guidelines and standards.
· Serves as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
· Understands financial trends and fluctuations with assigned territory and clearly communicates issues to assigned accounts. Acts as a consultant with other business units with Assurant.
· Decisions may include devising strategies to be presented to management that focus on account relationships and increased margins. The individual in this position will make decisions regarding day-to-day activities of the territory.
Develop strategic approaches to each account and prospect. This might · include product offering, financial structures, contractual parameters, and marketing. Responsible for making recommendations regarding policies and procedures based on observations and experience. Recommendations for policy and procedure changes would be submitted to management for approval.
· Evaluate monthly, quarterly and annual production of assigned territory. Take corrective action as needed to achieve corporate goals.
· Participates on committees and in programs related to the flood insurance industry.
· Serves as liaison with other organizational components; establishes and maintains the working rapport necessary to develop cooperation and effectively integrate area services into the company's overall business fulfillment system.
· Participate and or conducts training session for assigned accounts.
· Remains abreast of developments in the Flood insurance industry by pursuing a program of self-development and participating in professional organizations and attending trade shows.
· Prepares reports and analyses for area(s) of responsibility ensuring that they are complete, accurate and prepared on time. Reviews and interprets these in order to ascertain the extent to which goals are being attained. Takes corrective action as necessary.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as directed by the immediate supervision.
3 years of sales, marketing and/or account development experience