AVP, Business Operations- Wireless
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Assurant is seeking an Assistant Vice President of Business Operations. This incumbent will be responsible for the development, planning, management and implementation of all activities required to execute the Asset Disposition business in the United States. She/he will develop and execute operational process to achieve business and client objectives. She/he will be accountable to ensure appropriate process documentation and risk control are in place, operationally and financially to ensure business success.
Primary Job Accountabilities/Responsibilities
- P&L accountability for device lifecycle management programs with significant revenue contributions
- Execute and Optimize processes and procedures to ensure coordination of daily operations and external parties to optimize handset and accessory disposal
- Maintain, Operate & Optimize industry leading decision engine for device recovery valuation and liquidation.
- Maintain a high level of customer service with internal and external customers and ensure that operating procedures are accountable and transparent, and include all required information and documentation. Lead staff to improve knowledge ongoing strengthening of operations.
- Maximize return on assets through judicious discovery of optimal disposal channel.
- Oversee coordination activities with internal cross functional team in order to optimize asset management and asset recovery programs.
- Execute a sales strategy to achieve or exceed the company’s target growth and margin requirements.
- Develop and maintain business plans with identified accounts.
- Identify and pursue new opportunities with appropriate channel partners.
- Analyze factors in the marketplace to formulate forecasts, estimates and projections that impact selling initiatives.
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure accurate and comprehensive sales planning and forecasting.
- Establish strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Perform other related tasks or duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelors in Business Administration or Engineering.
- Ten (10) years of experience in operations management with primary focus in service delivery environment.
- Working knowledge of wireless handsets and sales channels in which they are bought/sold.
- Four (4) years of experience in supply chain management.
- 15% Travel.
- Experience assessing customers needs, aptitude for systems and processes.
Preferred Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Masters Degree in Industrial Engineering or Operations Management
- MBA in General Management