- Career Level
- Not Specified
IQ Data International, DBA RentCollect Global is a wholly owned subsidiary of Assurant, a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500. We are an established leader in the Asset Recovery Industry where we service property managers across the U.S. exclusively.
In this role, you will be the primary point of contact for resolving our client's issues with their listings.
The responsibilities include:
- Answering Inbound calls from our clients
- Making outbound calls regarding client files
- Receiving and responding to emails from our clients as well as internal customers
- Working through requests from our Compliance, Legal, Collections, and Sales teams to resolve consumer and client
- Establishing good rapport and relationships with our clients through pro-active and prompt communication
• Must be able to type of 40 wpm.
• Able to conduct professional communication with clients, via e-mail and phone when necessary.
• Complete written client requests, account updates/data entry updates, efficiently and accurately.
• Ability to multi-task within several programs while maintaining accuracy.