VP, Financial Business Solutions
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The VP, Financial Business Solution is responsible for creating, establishing, leading, and executing global finance solutions with the Connected Living, Lifestyle channel. This role will consult with Assurant's Business Development team for prospects and existing clients on consumer financing structures as part of their device lifecycle. Sourcing partners and capital to assist Assurant in the development of full value chain solutions for clients and prospects.
Primary Job Accountabilities/Responsibilities
- Proactive development of device financing solutions that integrate with Assurant's overall device lifecycle programs in the Telecommunications space. The solutions will look to meet the needs of mobile carriers, OEMs, and cable/satellite providers around offering financing providing programs for mobile handsets, mobile accessories, cable/satellite equipment, home security equipment, and connected home devices. This will require utilizing Assurant's existing capabilities and coupling those with sourcing external capital and partners to create holistic solutions.
- This role will engage with cross-functional teams on business development for clients and prospects. The proactively developed financing solutions will need to fit within the overall Assurant device lifecycle approach and will require sales effort to achieve client adoption.
- Provide expertise in financial and investment transactions, specific to financing solutions.
Basic Qualifications Required
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Investment Banking and/or Telco Financial Leadership
- Experience with financial investments in developing capital structures and sourcing funding from capital markets.
- Knowledge of Telco/MSO markets and financials
- 25% international travel
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- MBA preferred
- Experience with consumer lending and/or leasing
- Proven track record of successful delivery of mobile solutions from planning to launch, as well as ability to define and track key performance metrics.
- Excellent strategic, analytic and critical thinking skills, combined with an ability to adjust course based on data/research findings.
- Ability to work independently and navigate organizational complexities to obtain support/resources needed to move initiatives forward.
- Advanced experience in outlining strategies, building business cases, and defining business requirements.
- Experience with a variety of development methods, including SPMP, Agile and Waterfall.
- Experience working and leading cross-functional teams across marketing, operations, IT, finance, product, and legal.