Sr Business Integration Manager
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Sr Business Integration Manager is responsible for identifying business units or functional area needs that can be addressed with Data and/or Analytics assets leveraging global solutions for use in area/region of responsibility. This job is also responsible for leading key analytics initiative applicable across multiple lines of business with goal of creating business value of data analytics efforts/products.
- Establish business case: Identify business units/functional area needs that can be addressed with Data and/or Analytics assets. The business case includes dollar amount saved or revenue generated through the implementation of analytics.
- Prioritize and coordinate: Work with the rest of the Analytics and/or IT Data Services teams for the delivery of data analytics projects, initiatives, requests and efforts. Setup regular meetings with stakeholders to provide status update or change priorities.
- Communication: Establish a plan for regular communication of relevant business and consumer insights to the appropriate teams. Deliver effective and compelling communication across the organization in area/region of responsibility to ensure that insights impact the business decision process.
- Provide User Training: Work with end users to give them training on a variety of tools & technologies to allow them to be self-sufficient in some of their basic data needs.
- Relationship and Collaboration: Build productive relationship with business stakeholders to help move data analytics projects and maturity.
- Lead Key Initiatives: Responsible and accountable for working with business and internal data analytics teams to define, execute and implement key data initiatives ( as prioritized ) across multiple lines of business.
- Thought leadership to key corporate initiatives and is considered to be a subject matter leader in the disciplines of data analytics
- Responsible for guiding others to ensure quality and completeness of team deliverables. Serves as mentor to junior colleagues.
- A bachelor’s degree in the fields of statistics, business, finance, mathematics, computer science or other related fields
- 5+ years of overall experience in business analysis, research, statistics, applied mathematics, data management, business intelligence, etc
- 3+ years of targeted experience in data analysis that includes translating insights into recommendations
- Experience in the fields of insurance, finance, accounting or statistics.
- Direct experience with a broad range of best-in-class database tools/analytics/research approaches and concepts.
- Experience in building and integrating actionable datasets with an ability to leverage information through advanced analytics to produce valuable business, market and customer insights.
- Proven ability as an effective and compelling communicator in both meeting room and medium audience settings.
- One who operates as a business partner to the line executives they work with by understanding the broader business context and applying marketplace-gained insights to drive decision making.
- Able to manage multiple initiatives and support multiple clients simultaneously.
- High level of intelligence, a quick study of complex problems and a well-organized approach to finding impactful solutions.
- One who is fact-based in approach and who naturally sets/measures performance against clear metrics.
- Exceptional analytical skills, along with excellent communication skills are required.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate at all levels in the organization
- Ability to provide innovative approach to problem solving and demonstrate a track record of such
- Working knowledge of tools like SAS, R, and/or relational database software.
- Experience with concepts and business applications of statistical analysis, such as predictive modeling, time series analysis, exploratory data analysis, segmentation and cluster analysis, retention, etc.
- Experience with project management and leading project teams
- Experience in a world-class property and casualty, mortgage or financial services company is highly desirable.