- Career Level
- Not Specified
Join our team of Nationwide MULTI-FAMILY Collection experts and start a new career! IQ Data International, DBA
RentCollect Global is a wholly owned subsidiary of Assurant, a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500.
We are an established leader in the Asset Recovery Industry where we service property managers across the U.S.
Welcome to a different kind of sales and service role, a different kind of company. A common theme amongst our staff "I
came for the job, stayed for the career!" As we grow we are on the lookout for new talent, we are committed to recruiting
and retaining the very best and we promote from within.
Your investigator, negotiator, motivator and problem solver career starts with two weeks of paid training on State and
Federal laws pertaining to collections, how to use our state of the art software application, and innovative ideas and
techniques on how to handle resolution disputes. You’ll learn how to find assets and their owners through tried and
tested skip tracing methods.
We are looking for great talent that has an entrepreneurial mentality, likes to solve problems and has confidence and
persistence to work to make this their career! Successful retail salespeople, fast paced call center or customer service
agents, business developers in real estate, retail, marketing, or insurance, or banking professionals such as Personal
Bankers or Loan Officers are great backgrounds for this role!
Base pay is $ 2000-$2500 a month and commissions paid monthly. Many employees make $50,000 to $ 70,000 a year!
Assurant Affiliate Benefits include:
- Medical and Dental benefits starts Day 1
- 14 days paid time off plus 9 paid holidays
- 401K with up to 3% company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Long Term and Short Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs, EAP
Office attire is business casual and typical work hours are 8am to 5 or 6pm depending on the needs of the business.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass American Collectors Association Exam after RCG training
- Ability to handle difficult situation and customers
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to do basic math
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- FDCPA FCRA knowledge
- Sales experience
- Ability to motivate employees and deal with different personalities
- Demonstrate ability to react appropriately and diffuse client complaints