Account Executive III
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Account Executive is responsible for providing internal and external liaison and in-house service for clients. Supports sales force and identify sales opportunities by evaluating client's current situation and identifying and pursuing new product, distribution, or service opportunities. Manages implementation process by coordinating and completing tasks associated with installation planning and execution. Manages client relationship by building and maintaining a positive relationship with key client contacts. Facilitate relationship building between client and various internal work streams. Manages integrity of client data by ensuring quality of business arrangement data from proposal through implementation process. Manages contracting activities.
- Analyze and evaluate information and requirements for moderate to complex issues and processes.
- Knowledgeable of channel assigned clients and related industry. Uses working knowledge of business arrangements, both financial and contractual for assigned clients.
- Identifies and understands changes in financial trends and fluctuations with minimal assistance.
- Enhances communication process for keeping clients apprised. Develops client specific product strategies and installation plans, coordinating flow with key work stream team members.
- Troubleshoots problems or issues through to completion with minimal guidance.
- Identifies trends and recommendations for resolution to issues.
- 3-5 years in Mobile, Sales, Business or related experience.
- Has gained knowledge & experience with computer systems.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas both verbally and written.
- Insurance experience