- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Are you looking for a challenging and engaging role? Are you driven to achieve incredible feats of growth in an environment that feels more like a successful start-up, than an insurance company? Then we want to talk to you.
We are building the team to take Windhaven™ Insurance to the next level and we are committed to our mission, culture, data-driven decision making, and entrepreneurial spirit.
The Marketing Representative is accountable for significantly growing our local agent base, growing our share of our existing agents' business, as well as driving local agents' adoption of the key technologies we build to help their business grow online. You'll have a company car and opportunity to significantly increase your pay through your hard work that results in production for Windhaven.
We need you if you can:
- Help us grow our agency channel by identifying local independent agencies and help them understand how Windhaven grows their business.
- Help us drive more business from existing agencies by reinforcing Windhaven’s value proposition.
- Hit your agent technology adoption goals by helping independent agents understand the value of digital marketing and our Clutch Insurance solution.
- Communicate competitive and market intel based on field learnings.
- Review agency book of business reports and identify tactics for improvement (by agency).
- Champion our products, practices, procedures and processes, and brand(s) to all stakeholders of our business.
- Maintain understanding of regulatory issues that impact our / agent business.
- Build amazing relationships with all local agents, making them feel like Windhaven is the only carrier that is helping their business succeed.
Skills and Experience:
- You are a hunter and have a strong work ethic for both financial gain and merit-based compensation
- You love hitting your goals, and then blowing them away next month
- You love interacting with new people and are energized by teaching them something new or showing them a better way
- You have a strong desire to sell and persuade others
- You have strong written / verbal communication (Spanish a bonus)
- You are proficient in Excel
- You are an incredible listener, who knows how to build relationships
- You embrace new technology and see technology’s place in helping agents compete more effectively
- You are an insatiable learner who can quickly absorb new information, ideas and products
- You are personally comfortable utilizing technology to make you more effective personally and professionally.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-5 years sales or underwriting experience with Home or Auto Insurance carrier preferred
Windhaven Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer