Insurance Sales Representative - Agency Ownership Opportunity
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Employees will work as a Licensed Agent with access to nearly 2 million AAA members across the Carolinas. Once the Agent’s book of business has grown to a substantial incoming revenue stream, the Agent will transition to ownership without having to invest their own capital, or go through the initial stresses of setting up an insurance agency!
Program Benefits with AAA Carolinas!
- You’ll start by working in one of our highly visible AAA locations that are frequented by our many AAA Members in the Carolinas.
- Guidance as an employee to operate as a business owner of your own AAA Insurance Agency
- Structured training to assist with the career path program that includes sales training, soft skill development, advanced Insurance designation courses provided, and agency operations training.
- While you are building your agency you will receive competitive compensation, benefits, training, rewards and incentives opportunities
- Initial investment and start-up cost provided
- Assistance with site selection for your agency
- Branded Office Environment -Assisting with furnishings, signage, and equipment
- Take your book of clients with you into your own AAA agency
- Continuation of being part of the team and eligible for all incentives that are included for AAA Insurance employees
- Ability to transfer agency to family member or approved Agent
- Retain revenue stream as long as the Agent is active
- Take advantage of no geographic constraints in the Carolinas at this time
- Prospect AAA leads and close Insurance sales
- Sell various types of insurance while developing synergy with other AAA businesses to succeed as a team.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure proper product and service delivery
- Interact with policyholders to explain coverage, suggest additions or changes, and review portfolio in detail.
- Dedication to delivering a superior customer service experience while developing new business relationships and maintaining current AAA relationships
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong passion to sell consumer products
- Competitive spirit and drive to achieve personal and sales success
- Proactively builds relationships and gains customer commitment by informing and recommending appropriate coverage
- Team player who is assertive and persistent with obtaining individual and team goals
- Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Possess above average computer proficiency and the ability to operate in various software programs simultaneously.
- Demonstrated professionalism when interacting with customers, peers, and associates.
- Accountable to commitments, consistently meets deadlines, and demonstrates diligence with meetings and appointments.
- Ability to offer creative and innovative solutions to changing, customer and business, needs.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand customer needs
- Takes initiative to learn multiple internet platforms and agency management systems
- Excellent Communication Skills-ability to communicate personal perspectives, and ideas to AAA Members, while listening and learning from our others in the organization.
- Self-Motivation – possesses effective time management skills and personal accountability to accomplish personal and organizational goals and priorities
- College degree preferred
- 1-3 years sales based customer service experience required
- Availability to work Monday-Friday, with rotating Saturdays
- Strong Desire for Financial Rewards and primary Career Goal is to operate your own AAA Insurance Agency
Legal Background Qualifications
- Credit report with no open bankruptcies or showing delinquent debt over $50,000.
- No felony convictions within the past ten years
Delivering value, safety, and total peace of mind every day is not just our business, it’s our purpose.
Join our team.
Dedicated. Innovative. Driven. Successful.