Payroll Sales Consultant - New Business Development
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Payroll Office of America (POA - a division of Insurance Office of America [IOA]), is a mid-sized payroll service bureau growing at a rapid pace, and is seeking a dynamic self-motivated sales consultant to join our growing team. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years documented sales experience, and the ability to work independently.
Responsible for selling Payroll Office of America products and services including Payroll, Employer Tax Compliance, Time & Attendance and HR products in development of new and existing business clients and prospective companies. This position provides a lucrative base, plus performance base commissions that are realistic and attainable. In addition, we offer a car and cell phone allowance. There is also a referral network of clients that are accessible to our sales consultants from our insurance arm.
*************COMPETITIVE SALARY PLUS PERFORMANCE BASED COMMISSION**************
- Candidate should possess strong business to business sales experience in a professional environment.
- Candidate will identify accounts to call on within assigned territory, as well as actively develop centers of influence including Accountants/CPA’s, existing clients, strategic Bank partnerships and Affinity alliances.
- Sales consultant will stay informed of new products and uses that knowledge to analyze prospect needs and present appropriate product solution to prospect.
- Actively organizes, canvasses, and develops new territory, performs needs analysis activities, and demonstrates products to prospects.
- Prepares sales orders and pricing strategies for targeted accounts in the assigned territory.
- Works with New Client Implementation Team after the sale to ensure a smooth transition.
- Selected candidate will partner with IOA agents by providing value-added payroll services to existing insurance clients.
- Payroll sales experience preferred
- Up to 3 years of experience in a professional sales role.
- 4 year college degree required.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Must have a valid Driver's license.
- Cold calling and telemarketing skills required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer relation skills.
- Familiarity with PC's and software is required.
IOA feels honored to have been recognized nationally for two years (2009 & 2010) by Business Insurance Magazine with the award for Best Places to Work Insurance. In 2010 & 2011 The Orlando Sentinel recognized IOA as one of Central Florida’s 100 Best Places to Work for Working Families. IOA also received recognition in 2009 & 2010 by Florida Trend Magazine as a Best Places to Work in Florida. We are proud of these awards and feel the recognition is a direct result of our dedicated team of professionals.
For more information, please visit our websites at www.ioausa.com / www.poausa.com
IOA/POA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended, Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and employs without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, handicap or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
IOA/POA is a drug-free workplace.