- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
BASIC FUCTION AND SCOPE:
This position will require regional coordination with and accountability to the Regional Vice President. In this capacity, works with the Regional Vice President, to ensure that results for each product, program, and/or service support overall profitability, growth and retention of business, and that each is consistent with all related underwriting initiatives. This position will be responsible for the management of existing producers, as well as identifying and developing new producers. The position will be located in the CA area (Northern CA preferred).
- Developing new production sources (either retail or wholesale) for accounts in our target market and assigned territory.
- Managing relationships with existing production sources.
- Manage analytics and meet with the production sources to go over results and develop action plans.
- Manage producer appointments and terminations.
- Work with local underwriting teams to coordinate new or renewal business strategies
- Meeting and building in person relationships with potential and existing clients
- Assist with marketing and web content.
- Analysis of competitor offerings/forms to look for gaps or weaknesses.
- Participation in trade shows/industry functions.
- Cross sell with other business units as opportunities are presented.
- To meet the major responsibilities of this position, up to 80% of your workweek will be traveling/out of office meeting with new and existing customers.
- Bachelor degree in related area preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in commercial insurance sales, marketing or underwriting.
- Individuals with established track record in other industries may be considered.
- Track record of working with retailers and wholesalers in the territory.
- Broker’s license a plus (In CA, Surplus Lines license is required).
- Knowledge of environmental products a plus.
- Demonstrate organizational skills and able to multi-task.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellent Customer Service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and email systems).
- Effective presentation skills.
- Be energetic, self-reliant & motivated.
- Requires ability to manage local territory and travel 80% of the time (4 days out of the office, 1 day in the office.).
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly