At Progressive, our diverse group of more than 26,000 talented professionals come from all walks of life and all fields of business— spanning six large corporate offices and hundreds of smaller claims and legal offices around the country.
Whether it's the pride of working for a successful, Fortune 200 Company or the enjoyment of experiencing a unique work environment every single day—you'll soon find out there are a lot of perks to working here.
Progressive is a place where innovation and collaboration are a way of life, where hard work is celebrated and rewarded, where you can see what you're truly made of … and love what you do.
Sales Representative – Inbound Call Center
Progressive is growing and we're looking for talented people to join our call center team. Progressive has been named a Top Workplace in Tampa 8 years in a row! We can help you find a position that best fits your skills and experience, whether you're searching for a new job or are interested in continuing your career. As a successful, always evolving company, Progressive may be that perfect place for you.
For our call center sales team, it's about more than just asking for the sale—it's about building relationships with our customers and offering the best solutions for their needs. As consultants to our customers, our sales reps are very important to our success. As a member of our team, you'll only be taking inbound calls from customers interested in buying insurance—no cold calling!
For our call center reps, it's all about helping people. We have a variety of positions available where you can apply your passion by assisting our customers with their insurance needs.
Inbound Sales Representatives take inbound calls from customers interested in buying auto insurance.
Customer Preservation Team primarily working with existing customers on policy retention tailoring solutions to meet their needs, with the goal of keeping them with Progressive.
In our paid training program, you'll obtain state licensing, and be trained to take inbound sales calls from potential customers about insurance rates and products. You'll also have the support of a collaborative team, which includes continued coaching and development.
Pay Rate: $15.00hr-$19.00hr, plus:
· $500 sign-on bonus if you already have a Property & Casualty license
· Additional 10-15% shift differential pay when you work evenings or weekends
· Top performance awards and contests with cash payouts
· Annual gainshare bonus of up to 16% of your salary! Our bonus program rewards each of us based on company performance
Start Date & Schedule: Multiple classes starting in July/August. Most schedules will include a weekend day and evening hours.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Build trust by understanding the unique needs of our customers, and offering the best insurance solutions to meet those needs
· Educate customers on our insurance products and services while identifying opportunities to sell additional products
· One or more years of college education or relevant work experience
· Work or educational experience must include:
o Customer service, sales and/or influencing others
o Fast paced and changing environment
o Multitasking and time management skills
o Effectively communicating verbally and in writing
o Computer skills
Benefits & Perks:
As the fourth largest auto insurance company, Progressive offers the confidence and stability that comes with working for a growing, always evolving organization. As an employee, you will enjoy an inclusive environment that embraces strategic thinking, drive and passion. Progressive employees also benefit from:
· Paid training, tuition assistance and career development
· Diverse, welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
· Casual dress (yes, you can wear jeans to work!)
· Wellness program with discounts & rewards, and onsite gym at our large locations
· Onsite healthcare at large locations and the standard benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
Apply now to find a job you'll love!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job: Contact Center
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Riverview
Employee Status: Regular