At Progressive, our diverse group of more than 26,000 talented professionals come from all walks of life and all fields of business— spanning six large corporate offices and hundreds of smaller claims and legal offices around the country.
Whether it's the pride of working for a successful, Fortune 200 Company or the enjoyment of experiencing a unique work environment every single day—you'll soon find out there are a lot of perks to working here.
Progressive is a place where innovation and collaboration are a way of life, where hard work is celebrated and rewarded, where you can see what you're truly made of … and love what you do.
Join a place where innovation and creativity are a way of life- and love what you do.
Why Progressive? We're a company that doesn't stop until a job is finished, with a goal to consistently test our limits and exceed expectations.
Marketing Sales Representative – OK
As a Marketing Sales Representative you will partner with independent agencies, developing strategic relationships and help them create, build and further their Progressive book of business within their territory. You will spend most of your week visiting agencies and influencing them to market Progressive, and even help them with those marketing strategies. We know our Marketing Sales Representatives are key to our success, and we provide them with a company vehicle, cell phone, laptop and company card to help them achieve their goals.
Territory includes: Oklahoma with the geographic center in Oklahoma City, and surrounding communities. Candidates must be able to travel to and meet with all agencies within this territory.
* Bachelor's degree in Business or related field of study (Marketing, Business Management) and a minimum of 3 years outside business to business sales experience
* In lieu of a degree, a minimum of 5 years outside business to business sales experience or a minimum of 5 years of experience in the property and casualty field
* Strong communication skills, verbal and written, as well as listening and interviewing
* Valid state driver's license and auto insurance
* Ability to work independently; self-starter
* Meets the qualifications in Progressive's Fleet Policy at time of hire and throughout employment
* Attendance in sales training classes once at Progressive: industry recognized training that reviews various sales techniques, adjusting your techniques to your customers, and data analysis
* Gainshare bonus of up to 30% of salary (Our annual Gainshare bonus program rewards employees based on the company's achievement of annual performance objectives)
* Flexible work arrangements and business casual dress
* Ongoing training, tuition assistance and opportunities for career advancement
* Award winning, supportive environment including Employee Resource Groups
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
* 401k plan
* Employee discounts
* Child care subsidy
Apply now and find out what it's like to be valued for the talent and passion you invest in all that you do.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when applying with us:
* You'll be asked for information around your employment history and educational background
* After applying, you are able to monitor your status in the recruiting process on your profile
* A recruiter will contact you by email or phone if you are under consideration for a current position
* Some positions require candidates to meet company requirements on our online assessment test
* Candidates must pass a comprehensive background check
Equal Opportunity Employer