Producer Relations Representative- Team Leader
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, an A+ Superior rated Insurance company. We are seeking a Producer Relations Representative Team Leader who is interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. If you are motivated, customer-focused individual then our team might be right for you!
The Producer Relations Representative (PRR) Team Leader will be responsible for department tasks in addition to providing leadership and mentoring to current staff.Responsibilities:
As a PRR Team Leader, responsibilities will include:
- Providing assistance and direction with day to day tasks
- Handling any issues that need escalation
- Working with Management and other departments to ensure timely completion of tasks
- Identifying issues, both system and procedural, and discussing with Management
- Working in day to day duties of the department
As a PRR Team Leader, you will be responsible for a department tasks as part of the daily work, but also have knowledge of all tasks including:
- New agent/broker contracting functions to include: coordinating and tracking all survey information, securing necessary internal approvals, coordinating with the PRA to gather additional information as needed, entering all pertinent data into the insurance software system, and ensuring all documents are returned and stored appropriately
- Coordinating and tracking all agency mergers and acquisitions, including gathering additional information as needed, communicating with our Legal Department on contractual changes if necessary and proper documentation to included proper system changes and storing of all documents appropriately
- Maintaining background screens for commissions and creating commission schedules, timely documentation of all commission changes, including required approvals and managing special commission incentives
- Process group and individual dividends and oversee distribution of payments
- Setting up VCAP agency files and completing the contracting process
- Creating daily RISC agency files for submissions from NCCI and processing a yearly RISC audit for producer fee compliance
- Entering changes to the marketing background screens to include updating lines of business, agency classification, policy delivery and internal contacts
- Initiating and overseeing the agency profile update process
- Producing monthly and quarterly sales reports for large agency relationships
- Maintain all agency/producer appointments to include entering new appointments and processing terminations as required
- Maintain current Errors & Omissions documentation from all agents
- Initiate set up of download for agencies with Business Systems and other duties as may be assigned by the Home Office Inside Sales Manager
Candidate must have strong leadership skills, proficient use of a computer including use of Office products, be able to multi-task, and have strong interpersonal communication skills both written and oral and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Attention to detail and accuracy is essential to this position. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
At Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, we take great pride in bringing out the best in our employees guiding them along a career track of professional development and success!
Backed by our ultimate parent, Berkshire Hathaway Inc, we are aggressively expanding and enhancing our commercial lines products offerings with the goal of being the premier name for business insurance which creates opportunities for our staff!
Some Highlights of our Benefits are:
- Excellent working hours (Operating hours are from 8am-4:30pm M-F).
- Generous amount of vacation and sick time. Closed on all major holidays.
- 401K with company match and profit sharing.
- A competitive healthcare package.
- Tuition reimbursement after 6 months of employment.
- Be part of Berkshire Hathaway, one of world's most admired companies. We offer opportunities to advance your career!