Business Development Manager
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Southeast Regional Business Development Manager. Ideally, our client, a growing property claims service organization, would like to hire in the Tampa. Florida area; however, they are open to Atlanta, Georgia as well.
The candidate with "The Right Stuff" will work with senior leadership to identify and market services to insurance carrier companies as well as TPA's to assist with all aspects of property claims in your region. These services will include outside field appraisal, claims handling as well as other services geared to the prompt resolution property claims.
What is "The Right Stuff"? A successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of solid marketing experience or claims experience in property, engineering services geared toward the insurance industry, working for an independent adjusting firm, or restoration marketing experience - A plus would be to have verifiable sales metrics/results for review
- Ability to identify targets for services, get contacts, sell and close. (RFP and contracts experience a plus)
- You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The three "P's", Poise, Polish, and Professionalism
- Computer experience a must - Power Point, Microsoft Word, Outlook
- Plus: Exposure to sales software, understanding of Vendor networks