Account Manager - P&C Personal Lines
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Salem Oak Agency, an affiliate of Farmers Mutual Fire Insurance Co. of Salem County (Farmers of Salem) is seeking a P&C licensed individual experienced in servicing Personal Lines Insurance accounts. This position offers a unique opportunity to develop your Customer Service, Sales and Underwriting skills.
Farmers of Salem and the Salem Oak Agency offer excellent benefits and industry related educational opportunities. This position offers salary plus commission.
Be a part of our team!
Only candidates with Personal Property & Casualty Insurance experience will be considered.
Summary: Candidate must be familiar with all aspects of insurance services from the application process to policy analysis. Must have a demonstrated ability to quote and assist in servicing Personal Lines business and a desire to work in a wholesale insurance environment. Candidate must possess a current NJ Property and Casualty Producer License.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Managing and profitably growing a Personal Lines book of business through our contracted retail agents.
- Assisting brokers and sub-producers in placing and servicing business.
- Contacting clients upon renewal to review current coverage and solicit additional coverages
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, brokers and sub-producers
- Assisting contracted agents with placement of personal and small commercial risks.
- Processing endorsements and policy changes.
- Documentation of all correspondence in the Agency Management System (AMS).
- Providing prompt, accurate and friendly customer service to Salem Oak policyholders and Agency Force.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Excellent computer skills; Microsoft Office and Windows-based application
- Strong time management skills; ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Eagerness to provide a great client service experience
- Possess a current NJ Property & Casualty Insurance Producer license
- Minimum 1 year Personal Lines insurance agency or equivalent experience
- Two or four-year college degree a plus
- Commercial insurance experience, a plus.