Insurance Sales / Agent - Commercial P & C
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Role: Client Services Specialist- Commercial P & C Insurance
Location: Tempe, AZ
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Corporate Risk & Broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
This mid-level position is client facing role and responsible for all aspects of servicing new and renewal business and supporting the re-marketing process to include program analysis, preparation of applications, and creating/delivering proposal documents for middle market Property & Casualty insurance clients of the company. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to: day to day service activities such as answering client inquiries and requests, endorsement processing and other client deliverable's as necessary.
- Responsible for all aspects of servicing new business, renewals, and supporting the re-marketing process to include program analysis, preparation of applications, negotiation with carrier underwriters, obtaining quotes and creating/delivering proposal documents
- Coordinate and support all day to day service deliverable's such as client inquiries and requesting policy endorsements from carriers within our own workflow, or in other Central teams as appropriate
- Obtain Loss Runs annually and summarize loss history
- Obtain experience modification
- Preparation of program proposals
- Maintain knowledge of market trends and changes
- Ensure group policy meets all legal, regulatory and compliance requirements
Time allocation: 50% Clients, 10% Prospects, 40% Carriers
Delivery channel: 50% Electronic, 50% Phone, 0% Face-to-Face
- 3-5 years of commercial property & casualty insurance experience in a role that is client-facing or external stakeholder-facing is required
- Property & Casualty Select insurance knowledge/experience strongly preferred
- Current P & C license as required by state law
- Customer service focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to include phone conversation and email communication
- Demonstrated analytical ability, strong decision making skills, and conflict resolution
- Problem solving abilities, including critical thinking, research, quantitative skills, creativity
- Attention to detail and process orientation
- Technology acumen to adapt to multitude of technology based systems (Epic, WillPlace, etc.)
- Ability to work independently, yet actively and appropriately engage the services provided by “extended team members” across the Shared Service Centers and Teams
- Time management and organization skills
- Advanced knowledge of computer software packages including MS Word, Adobe Professional and MS Excel (exposure to Excel formulas and Pivot table creation/manipulation a plus)
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.