Insurance Sales Agent - Licensed - Las Vegas NV
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Profile: Proactive Chat or Voice agent
Job Title: Customer Service/Sales - Insurance
Pre-Employment Assessments: Drug Screen and Background Check
Description: Consultants will gather and assess information received from member via proactive chat and provide members offers & solutions of products offered by client. The goal is to understand prospective members’ financial needs and present solutions, address objections, and ultimately secure a sale via the online chat.
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred)
- 2 years of customer contact experience in a call center, sales or military environment. Financial services experience a plus.
- Ability to multi-task; driven and competitive
- Ability to type 25 wpm with 90% accuracy
- Ability to demonstrate empathy through written word
- Demonstrated experience with the use of PCs, including familiarity with and experience in the use of industry standard applications, along with the ability to navigate in a multi-window based environment.
- Frequent communication with customers by e-mail, chat, phone, in person
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Ability to present solutions in a professional manner and complete necessary paperwork
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Outlook, PDFs, CRM applications)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly build rapport
- Effectively deal with prospect resistance and overcome rejection
- Strong learning skills about products, industry trends and new technology
- Experienced with Web Based Applications and Windows
- Cross/up selling in retail banking
Apply for Insurance Sales Agent - Licensed - Las Vegas NV
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly