Brown & Brown is an independent insurance intermediary that through its licensed subsidiaries provides a variety of insurance products and services to corporate, public entity, institutional, trade, professional, association and individual clients. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, offices are located across the United States, with products and services offered through four major business divisions. We are listed on the NYSE as BRO. Our corporate culture is built on vision, speed, agility and strength that allows us to thrive in the very competitive insurance environment. This unique culture has enabled us to quickly chase down new opportunities, adapt our products and services to best meet market demands, and satisfy our many and varied clients. Our drive to be the best has made Brown & Brown one of the largest and most respected independent insurance intermediaries in the nation, with 75 years of continuous service.
Company: Brown & Brown of Florida, Inc.
The Leesburg, FL office is seeking an exceptional individual who is familiar with all aspects of insurance service and has the ability to work with staff, customers, prospects and carriers to perform customer service duties and assist in sales efforts.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review applications and endorsements, secure required underwriting information from agent and quote online with appropriate carrier.
- Present quote in person, via e-mail, or fax and follow up to seek bind order on account.
- Process agent and customer requests through carrier requesting changes, cancellations, requests for binders, policy issuance and certificates of insurance.
- Establish and build relationships with customers and carriers via phone and email.
- Preform quality control on all new business and document in AMS360.
- Download, maintain and update files in AMS360.
- Work with Strategic Manager on marketing efforts.
- Email non-renewals, cancellations and reinstatements and work with agents on maintaining account retention.
- Prepare and maintain reports that may be required by management.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in customer service in insurance industry or related fields.
- Property & Casualty Insurance Licenses preferred but willing to train and mentor for perfect candidate.