Senior Account Executive
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Tracking Code LAKEMARY12011601 Job Description
- The Senior Account Executive is responsible for developing and implementing account management strategies for retention, customer satisfaction and revenue growth for assigned clients. Duties include development and maintenance of key business relationships with clients, client brokers and key vendors. Leverage company resources to support the client’s risk management objectives resulting in lower total cost of risk.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in Proposal preparation and attend Sales Presentation
- Responsible to act as client’s primary point of contact and identifies service issues that impact client satisfaction. Responsible for engaging appropriate York resources for prompt and effective resolution of issues
- Facilitates the reduction of process barriers, technology constraints, or resource constraints by directing and influencing the activities of other internal departments such as information technology, operations and business development
- Coordinate contacts between all touch-points: client, broker, carrier, vendors, and York internal departments such as information technology, operations and business development
- Owns client contract requirements and revision, and delivering and adherence to Client Service Instruction for complex programs.
- Provide clients with standard and ad-hoc reports
- Provides stewardship reporting to clients; identifying and educating clients on issues and trends impacting programs
- Monitor client file reviews to assure satisfactory outcomes
- Identifies and solicits cross-selling opportunities to increase revenue and profitability
- Conducts pre-renewal visits reviewing client loss experience and general company performance. Reviews and identifies areas of potential dissatisfaction prior to renewal meetings
- Manages, coordinates and negotiates renewal pricing process including aligning pricing strategies to cover costs and managing the internal fee notification process.
- Coordinates client invoicing, audits and accounts receivable follow up for assigned clients.
- Strong understanding of Workers’ Compensation or Property and Casualty claims administration practices
- Self-Management and Organization – Plan, organize and follow through with work tasks and commitments
- Rapid Relationship Building – Develop positive relationships by making others feel their concerns and contributions are important
- Accountability – Maintains focus on key customer needs
- Market Orientation – Demonstrates the ability to identify, diagnose and address key market and product issues.
- Superior oral and written skills
- Loss data analysis
- Basic understanding of risk financing and risk control techniques
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Ability to travel 40%
- Makes and meets commitments
- Accepts responsibility
- Has a passion for excellence
- Focuses on execution
- Network Expertise and Management – Demonstrates an understanding of the functionality of York’s system networks and specific approaches for analyzing and solving problems.
- Team Problem Solving – Effectively uses the capability of the team to solve problems and satisfy customers.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Excellent computer skills
- Microsoft Office Suite of applications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Industry Recognized Professional Designations desirable
- TPA experience preferred
- Ten (10) years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include two (2) years Account Manager experience OR five (5) years adjuster experience including two (2) years in a supervisory capacity.
Job Location Lake Mary, Florida, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular