Account Manager - Commercial Lines
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
As a Commercial Lines Account Manager for the Corkill team, you will be responsible for providing prompt, accurate, and courteous first line support in the daily servicing of existing and prospective clients.
- Responsible for retaining your book of business, which includes rounding accounts and up-selling.
- Gather underwriting information, ensure all submissions including applications are complete, accurate, and meet carrier requirements.
- Having the ability to anticipate needs and develop solutions is also critical to be successful in this position.
- Ability to be customer focused at all times and be able to independently prioritize your workload.
- Must be able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Illinois Property and Casualty Producers License a plus
A college degree is desirable or equivalent combination of education and industry experience
Excellent computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Office
Experience with Applied Systems and/or other technology tools a plus