Customer Service Representative
- Career Level
- Entry Level
We are currently seeking a Sales Representative to add to our team.
- Phone and in-office sales of auto policies
- Provide professional, courteous service to our customers
- Accept payments and process transactions
- Identify any potential needs the customer may have
- Follow up with customers on quotes, renewals and cancellations
- Involved with marketing initiatives for new business development
- Maintain work area and office clean and neat
- May require some travel within locations for coverage purposes within city
- Run bank deposits as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Computer literate desirable
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be assertive and ability to provide a first-rate experience for our customers
- High School diploma
* We do provide training an preparation for state licensing
- Previous experience in customer service or in the insurance industry a plus!
- Full time position
- Office operates between the hours of 10am to 6pm, Monday thru Friday and Saturdays from 10am to 2pm. (Must be flexible to work hours during the hours of operation)
Incentive bonuses available based on meeting goals and objectives of up to $4 more per hour.
We are committed to our employees and offer competitive wages, incentives, and an excellent benefit package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K plan and several voluntary benefits that can be selected based on individual needs. In addition, we offer paid Vacation Time, Sick time, and several paid Holidays. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for Customer Service Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly