Property and Casualty Personal and Commercial Lines Professional - LICENSED
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
LICENSED Property and Casualty Personal and Commercial Lines Professional
North Shore, full-service insurance agency is currently seeking a Licensed Property and Casualty Personal & Commercial Lines Sales Professional. The person will be responsible for driving new business sales growth as well as retaining existing client revenue based upon their own and an assigned book of prospects and clients. Responsibilities include selling all Personal & Commercial Lines products and servicing existing client book of business.
Fundamental Responsibilities include:
- Achieving new business sales goals on an annual basis.
- Demonstrate the knowledge necessary to communicate insurance product features
- Strategize with colleagues on ways to generate continued agency growth.
- Prepare applications, determining appropriate carriers and markets
- Act as a consultant for clients by evaluating needs and proposing options to meet them
- Compare quotes, negotiate terms, conditions and pricing
- Prepare and present proposals to clients
- Build client relationship and successfully close the sale
- Service existing, new and prospective clients
- Perform general insurance tasks as necessary
- Experienced AMS360 user
- 3 - 5 years of selling and servicing Individual & Commercial P&C products
- Current P&C license is a must
- Degree in business or a related field preferred or commensurate industry experience.
- Must have a thorough understanding of insurance, desire to succeed and highly motivated
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player and able to multi-task
- Superior customer service skills
Sales Professionals with an existing book of business are encouraged to apply.
This Agency offers competitive compensation and a generous benefit package that includes 401(k) with an employer match, tuition reimbursement, medical/dental benefits, vacation and paid holidays. We pride ourselves on our commitment to the ongoing professional development, health and well-being of our staff.
Must be authorized to work in the US.