Inside Sales Specialist - Personal Lines
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Our client is an expanding, multi-line insurer seeking to hire multiple inside sales representatives to help grow their personal lines book of business (home, auto, life). Here's what you need to know:
- Focusing primarily on cross-sell and up-sell of existing customers and warm, field-qualified leads.
- Thorough testing to make sure you are a fit, and thorough training to make sure you are prepared!
- Internal growth opportunities throughout the country.
- Most importantly, they are offering a base salary and excellent benefits.
If you are a driven CSR or account manager who is tired of watching commission checks go elsewhere, a sub-producer tired of working with no benefits, or maybe a producer who does not like the long-term potential of the current retail climate, there are few better places to begin a career in insurance sales without having to starve first!
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in the insurance industry (agency/broker, mga or direct writer are all acceptable)
- Good working knowledge of personal lines insurance coverage
- Ability to work in a team-driven sales environment