Sales Director - Regional - Self-Funded Health Plans
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
A leader in self-funded health plans is experiencing explosive growth and seeking high energy self-starters to join their winning team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team that strives to make a difference in the way people experience their health care. The organization’s approach to supporting their Members and Providers is unlike anything else in the industry:
- Partner with businesses nationally to empower employers and their workforce to actively manage their healthcare costs.
- Dedicate themselves to delivering personalized health management solutions and programs in the workplace, at home and to major health plans nationwide, uniquely inspiring and motivating Members to live a healthier lifestyle for life.
Details of the Role:
- You will report directly to the CEO and be fully accountable for the direct relationship management of key Corporate Brokers and the pull through of new clients through those relationships.
- You will work remotely from your residence within the southeastern region (Texas to East Coast).
Regional Sales Director Candidate MUST HAVE:
- 3-5 years of strong Sales experience in the industry.
- Self-insured/Self-funding experience.
- Small and/or Large group benefit plan medical experience.
- Rolodex of middle market brokers as contacts or clients.
- Stop loss and or Reinsurance experience.
- Third Party administration (TPA) exposure.